Aeryon Labs is the global leader in high performance small unmanned aerial systems (sUAS) that set the standard for technical innovation, reliability and performance. Our teams are passionate about solving problems, which help our customers do difficult and (often) dangerous tasks – safely and efficiently. We are equally passionate about the people who make this happen. Our team.
Aeryon sUAS set the standard for immediate aerial intelligence gathering. We offer careers that allow you to exceed your potential and collaborate with some of the most creative minds in the industry.
About the Position
As a key member of the Customer Success and Training team, the Technical Writer is passionate about educating others on Aeryon’s products. This individual is analytical, can dig in to develop a deep knowledge of our products and services, and has the unique ability to translate that information into the best possible knowledge material to build knowledge base in others. He/she has process analysis, design skills and is detail focused.
As a Technical Writer you will:
- Lead the creation and maintenance of product documentation typically for end users
- Work in conjunction with appropriate parties to identify, design, develop, and implement processes, procedures and reusable templates that support or enhance the knowledge base
- Make decisions on appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals, online videos etc.
- Develop knowledge sharing strategies and processes; ensure knowledge currency
- Coordinate and maintain content, tools and change management delivery channels within a web based delivery environment. Ensures latest tools are incorporated into knowledge management programs.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and ensure consistency of understanding across the business.
- Locate and package appropriate knowledge management content within the company in order to enhance the support processes and to efficiently transfer knowledge to employees and customers.
You want to work for a technology company that is innovative and growing, meaning you are hands on and thinking at the same time “Think, then do”. You see your success through the overall performance of the company and its reputation. You are comfortable working with cross functional teams and supporting your colleagues to help everyone get things done right. You thrive on challenge and learning but most of all, you want to be a part of something and see the results of you and your colleagues work.
What You Bring
- 3+ years experience in knowledge management, working with industry knowledge management programs, tools and techniques
- 3+ years of business analysis experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal with an ability to communicate in different manners with/for different audiences
- Passion for technology
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal groups and leadership teams
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing priorities and work independently
- University degree or equivalent experience, ideally in communications coupled with technical savvy
- Experience with the following tools: Salesforce, Confluence, Jira, Web Publishing
Aeryon Labs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Aeryon is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process please email email@example.com or call (519) 489-6726.