Public Safety Account Manager – Boston, MA
Aeryon Labs is the global leader in high performance small unmanned aerial systems (sUAS) that set the standard for technical innovation, reliability and performance.
We are seeking a Public Safety Account Manager –Boston, MA. This position is focused on partnering to implement and execute the strategy and carrying out the day-to-day activities to achieve Aeryon’s customer, partnership and ultimately, sales success in the Public Safety sector of North America.
Our teams are passionate about solving problems, which help our customers do difficult and (often) dangerous tasks – safely and efficiently. We are equally passionate about the people who make this happen. Our team.
Aeryon sUAS set the standard for immediate aerial intelligence gathering. We offer careers that allow you to exceed your potential and collaborate with some of the most creative minds in the industry.
About the Position
Reporting to the VP Sales, the Public Safety Account Manager – Boston, MA will be responsible for identifying and developing sales opportunities and partnerships that will facilitate sales growth in different UAVs applications in the Public Safety and Emergency response sector. As part of the sales team, you will:
- Identify and develop strategic sales partnerships to facilitate sales growth
- Maintain ongoing reseller relationships and be the primary point of contact with all technology partners
- Position Aeryon Labs as the leading UAV provider to develop a pipeline of qualified Public Safety partnerships
- Articulate Aeryon’s value proposition and sell UAVs into key customer contacts in assigned organization
- Initiate, structure, negotiate and close mutually beneficial direct and partnership deals
- Develop and implement a strategic approach for assessing and prioritizing potential customer and provide ongoing partnership support
- Perform technical seminars, presentations and demonstrations and attend tradeshows and conferences
- Actively manage Aeryon’s CRM system and forecast revenue/sales pipeline
- Interface across all team departments; working closely with marketing to execute sales and marketing campaigns
- Up to 35-50% travel is required (North American)
You thrive on developing, managing and closing large customer deals by building critical, strong relationships with key decision makers in your accounts. You do this by building and managing a detailed, execution focused strategic account plan. You executing the day-to-day tasks associated with a growing sales team, including researching, building and developing your own sales pipeline through to deal close.
What You Bring
- Minimum 5+ years in a customer-facing sales role
- Bachelor’s degree recommended (technical/business)
- Background of creating strategic partnerships within the technology sector
- Specific industry experience in selling to Public Safety agencies including Police, Fire, and EMS
- Proven writing, active-listening skills, along with outstanding presentation skills
- Experienced in solution selling methodologies
Aeryon Labs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Aeryon is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (519) 489-6726.