Director, Customer Support and Training Programs
Aeryon Labs is the global leader in high performance small unmanned aerial systems (sUAS) that set the standard for technical innovation, reliability and performance. Our teams are passionate about solving problems, which help our customers do difficult and (often) dangerous tasks – safely and efficiently. We are equally passionate about the people who make this happen. Our team.
Aeryon sUAS set the standard for immediate aerial intelligence gathering. We offer careers that allow you to exceed your potential and collaborate with some of the most creative minds in the industry.
About the Position
Leading the Customer Support team, the Director, Customer Support and Training Programs has a direct impact on enabling and solidifying our customer’s success with our Aeryon product(s) and services. This leader sets the strategic vision for the Support and Education Team ensuring that our support and education systems, processes and programs are designed and executed in such a way that our customers receive best in class product education and are fully supported during times where challenges may arise with our product usage.
As the Director, Customer Support and Training Programs you will:
- Lead the Customer Support and Training team which includes setting the strategy and vision of the team as aligned with our Corporate Vision
- Work with and through the team to design programs, procedures and systems that provide best in class education and support for our customers
- Learn, assess, and build out our Customer Support plan for our growth and future roadmap, including a significant global customer base and 24×7 support model
- Provide weekly reporting and financials to the leadership team
- Oversee and optimize revenue streams when implementing program enhancements
- Manage repair and support programs with the support of the technical and sales management team
- Ensure customer repairs meet and exceed Service Level Agreements
- Oversee the design and delivery of engaging and technical course content which transform our customers into Aeryon product experts
- Evaluate and analyze customer satisfaction and engagement metrics and make modifications to programs in order to continuously improve value to the customer
- Lead process mapping and continuous improvement initiatives for the customer support function
- Develop a certification program that meets the ongoing demands of the UAV industry
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis and provide that feedback internally to key stakeholders cross-functionally
You want to work for a technology company that is innovative and growing, meaning you are hands on and thinking at the same time “Think, then do”. You see your success through the overall performance of the company and its reputation. You are comfortable working with cross functional teams and supporting your colleagues to help everyone get things done right. You thrive on challenge and learning but most of all, you want to be a part of something and see the results of you and your colleagues work.
What You Bring
- 5-8+ years Customer Support experience in a Leadership/Education environment
- Experience building and delivering customer programs and training in a mixed hardware and software environment, preferably from an expanding global company
- Training and Learning certification/experience and Post-Secondary in related discipline
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal groups and leadership teams
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing priorities and work independently while managing multiple projects, activities in a demanding, high pressure environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with experience in a sales/bids and proposal environment, ability to appropriately set and manage customer expectations
- Experience with export and customs compliance with knowledge in CGP, ITAR and controlled goods considered an asset
- Experience within the Aerospace / High Tech industry preferably in a customer support organization
- Technical prowess and the ability to get your hands dirty and learn the customers use cases, the product, and solve problems
- Experience with Salesforce, Office, and CRM/ERP systems
Aeryon Labs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Aeryon is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process please email email@example.com or call (519) 489-6726.