Client Solutions Consultant, Public Safety – Denver, CO
Aeryon Labs is the global leader in high performance small unmanned aerial systems (sUAS) that set the standard for reliability and performance. We enable professional users to collect high quality aerial images and data in demanding applications.
The team at Aeryon Labs is passionate about building solutions that help people do difficult and (often) dangerous tasks – safely and efficiently – and equally passionate about the people who enable us to be successful. We offer careers that allow you to collaborate with some of the most creative minds in the industry, exceed your expectations and be at the forefront of a fast-moving, growing industry.
Customers use our products to deliver quality information in demanding conditions. To continue this commitment to making our customers successful in all applications and cases, we are building the Advanced Solutions team as part of sales and are hiring a Client Solutions Consultant, Public Safety – Denver, CO to enable our customer both pre and post -sale.
About the Position
All roles at Aeryon require great teamwork, and a passion for getting things done, the right way. We work smart and hard by solving problems and making sure the solution works for all stakeholders. In this role, you will ensure customer success from the first flight throughout the entire product lifecycle – from out of box to field testing, field issue resolution and everyday use.
As the Client Solutions Consultant, Public Safety – Denver, CO you will:
- Function as a primary technical resource in the development of Aeryon’s value proposition and technical expertise during sales engagements and with our existing clients
- Assess customer requirements, translating them into a vision with a specific outcome that the customer believes in and defining the technical elements that make up the solution presented
- Maintain the existing sales demo systems and configure the systems as needed to complete sales demos. Proactively develop and design new techniques and use-case scenarios to better demonstrate our products and to illustrate the business impacts for our customers
- Create and develop strong relationships with customers and their organizations including working to extend contacts with leadership and other divisions
- Collaborate with others on the sales team to partner with the customer’s senior stakeholders to develop the solution roadmap, and assist the customer with articulating this strategy internally for project approvals
Your commitment to customers is unwavering. You are passionate about the products you work with and share that with customers in every interaction. You listen, learn and resolve customer challenges. You want to work for a technology company that is innovative and growing, meaning you are hands on and thinking at the same time “Think, then do”. You see your success through the overall performance of the company and its reputation. You are comfortable working with cross functional teams and supporting your colleagues to help everyone get things done right. You will be able to influence customers, internal teams and leadership, and work with all to support and resolve challenges. You thrive on challenge and learning but most of all, you want to be a part of something and see the results of you and your colleagues work.
What You Bring
- Five or more years of experience in related field or customer support engineering
- Engineering degree, or skilled in both software and hardware is considered an asset
- Specific industry experience in working with Public Safety agencies including Police, Fire, and EMS
- Passion for getting the best product to market and working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced industry
- Strong customer relationships, communication, and attention to detail which are critical to success in this role
- Experience and comfort in collaborating with all stakeholders in a highly technical, R&D-driven organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a bias to err on the side of over-communication to ensure understanding and alignment
Prior work experience in the following fields is an asset:
- Aviation (manned or unmanned)
- Sustaining engineering of advanced technologies in electronics or precision electro-mechanics
- Applications engineering
- Field support
Aeryon Labs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Aeryon is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (519) 489-6726.