Accounts Payable Administrator
Aeryon Labs is the global leader in high performance small unmanned aerial systems (sUAS) that set the standard for reliability and performance. We enable professional users to collect high quality aerial images and data in demanding applications.
The team at Aeryon Labs is passionate about building solutions that help people do difficult and (often) dangerous tasks – safely and efficiently – and equally passionate about the people who enable us to be successful. We offer careers that allow you to collaborate with some of the most creative minds in the industry, exceed your expectations and be at the forefront of a fast-moving, growing industry.
Our busy team is growing in Accounting & Finance, and we’re looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator. All roles at Aeryon require great teamwork, and a passion for getting things done, the right way. We work smart and hard by solving problems and making sure the solution works for all stakeholders.
As an Accounts Payable Administrator you will:
- Match, verify and code invoices for entry into system
- Maintain systematic, accurate processing of all accounts payable, employee expense reports and credit card payments according to company terms and policies
- Coordinate with Purchasing Department and vendors regarding invoicing and payment inquiries, and answer vendor queries in a timely manner
- Ensure accounts payable processes are compliant with good internal controls
- Assist in the timely closing of month end including reconciling credit cards and banks, balancing AP, accruals and related journal entries
- Prepare vendor statements
- Assist with year-end audit and tax preparation
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all company information, including financial information
- Preparation of journal entries as required
- Assist in areas of Accounts Receivable and Payroll when required
- Other Ad Hoc analysis, reporting or functions as required
You want to work for a technology company that is innovative and growing, meaning you are hands on and thinking at the same time “Think, then do”. You see your success through the overall performance of the company and its reputation. You are comfortable working with cross functional teams and supporting your colleagues to help everyone get things done right. You thrive on challenge and learning but most of all, you want to be a part of something and see the results of you and your colleagues work.
What You Bring
- Post-Secondary education in Accounting coupled with 3+ years related Accounting experience
- Prior in-depth work experience with an ERP system
- Advanced Excel skillset with the ability to utilize formulas
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Strong knowledge of purchasing process and, with emphasis on authorizations and controls
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, detail and care in workmanship
- Ability to convey information accurately, listen effectively, and ask questions for clarification
- Diplomacy, tact, and professionalism when interacting with all team members
- Demonstrate and promote a positive team-oriented approach to daily work quality related initiatives and activities with suppliers
Aeryon Labs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Aeryon is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (519) 489-6726.