Take Your Career to New Heights
Who We Are
In 2007, Aeryon’s co-founders decided to create a company that would design and manufacture small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), they soon realized they were creating a global solution before the market really existed. A few years later, Aeryon Labs Inc. is now the world’s leading provider of high-performance, small UAS and software for military, public safety, and energy customers.
Aeryon’s SkyRanger is trusted by 20 militaries and in daily use by customers in over 30 countries. While Aeryon Labs’ market grows and evolves, one thing remains the same – the company’s commitment to its employees.
Come join Aeryon to be a part of the team responsible for redefining what’s possible with a sUAS!
The Aeryon Advantage
- Benefits and EFAP plan at no cost for you or your family – we care about your well-being
- Competitive industry benchmarked salaries – we value what you bring
- RRSP matched savings program – we help plan for your future
- Industry leading vacation and get-well policy – we support a work-life balance
- Full day of flight training for ALL employees – we all have an inner pilot
- Free self-serve snacks (both healthy and indulgent options), along with David’s Tea and Starbucks coffee – we want to fuel your creativity
- Location, location, location – we are minutes from Canada’s largest outdoor market, gyms, malls, nature trails and restaurants – we think there’s more to life than just work. We also have offices located in Boston, West Palm Beach, Denver, Salt Lake City and internationally!
- We work hard and play even harder, together! – we enjoy BBQ’s, ice cream trucks, movie nights, bowling, chili cook-offs, holiday parties and so much more
“I feel like I’m a part of an incredible team, having met and bonded with most employees in the company, DESPITE being a remote employee. Whether flying from the tops of mountains or on scene for a fire emergency, I wake up excited about my job every morning. I get to work with some of the latest and most advanced technology, advising departments on how to set up their own UAS program – for the very first time. This job at Aeryon is just hard to beat.”
– Nathan Phillips – Client Solutions Consultant
“I never have to brag about how awesome life is, stories of Aeryon culture and technology does that for me.”
– Shashank Jain – Web Applications Developer
“As an employee at Aeryon, it’s clear that success isn’t just in building a successful product, but also in building a successful atmosphere with happy employees who LOVE coming to work every day!”
– Katlyn Parker – Office Administrator
When We All Come Together, Great Things Happen
At Aeryon, our employees are passionate about giving back to the community in which we live and work.
Ways Aeryon gives back globally:
- Global Medic
- Public Safety and Peace Reconnaissance missions
Ways our people give back locally:
- Robo Stem
- Girls Can Fly
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Local Food Banks
- Blood Services
The Diversity Difference
A company is a collection of individuals; the sum of its parts. Aeryon Labs Inc. is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive work environment that is fair, honest, compassionate and independent of bias. As per of this continual commitment, Aeryon is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
We are committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (519) 489-6726.