- I've never had people tell me that they are jealous of my job before!Perry,
- I love my team and my job at Aeryon because of the cutting-edge products and continuing growth. The company is evolving fast and there are new and exciting challenges every day. Being female and working at a Tech company, like Aeryon, is especially exciting and empowering.Lauren,
- It’s all about the people. Engage the people in the right way and the results will come. There are many reasons why I enjoy Aeryon - from the challenging UAS market and technology, to the mixed culture and the team. My goal is to surpass our competitors by ensuring that our manufacturing floor is also a sales floor. Aerospace-grade requires aerospace manufacturing.Nick,
- In the four years I've been at Aeryon, I've seen it grow from two dozen people in a tiny office to the successful and dynamic organization it is today. The most impressive thing, hasn't been our growth, but the fact that we've kept our sense of fun and adventure. It's important to remember during the challenging times, that we make flying robots ... for me, that's a dream come true!Richard,
System Application Engineer
- It's great to be part of a company that is focused on more than just making money. To create a product that 'does good' and makes a difference in the world means a lot to me. Aeryon is full of awesome people who are a pleasure to work with.Amy,
Director, US Department of Defense Programs (USMC/USN)
The Director, US Department of Defense Programs (USMC/USN) will develop, manage and secure large scale sales revenue and manage ongoing relationships with US Department of Defense (DOD) organizations for Aeryon Labs…
Production Operator (3 Month Contract)
As part of the Operations team, our Production Operators have an impact in ensuring quality and performance before our customers receive their products…
Software Developer (Comms)
As part of the Engineering team, the Software Developer (Comms) will have a proven track record of designing robust communication solutions that meet global regulations and standards…
If you don’t see an opportunity posted in your area of expertise? Apply now through our General Application option so that we have you in our system when it’s time to grow and hire in your area of expertise!
Aeryon Labs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Aeryon is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process please email email@example.com or call (519) 489-6726.