Now in its 4th year, Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers is an nation-wide editorial competition that recognizes the small and medium enterprises (SMEs) that offer the nation’s best workplaces and forward-thinking human resources policies and workplace culture. Aeryon Labs Inc. was pleased to win the 2017 SME Award, which was evaluated based on the below criteria.
- I've never had people tell me that they are jealous of my job before!Perry,
- I love my team and my job at Aeryon because of the cutting-edge products and continuing growth. The company is evolving fast and there are new and exciting challenges every day. Being female and working at a Tech company, like Aeryon, is especially exciting and empowering.Lauren,
- It’s all about the people. Engage the people in the right way and the results will come. There are many reasons why I enjoy Aeryon - from the challenging UAS market and technology, to the mixed culture and the team. My goal is to surpass our competitors by ensuring that our manufacturing floor is also a sales floor. Aerospace-grade requires aerospace manufacturing.Nick,
- In the four years I've been at Aeryon, I've seen it grow from two dozen people in a tiny office to the successful and dynamic organization it is today. The most impressive thing, hasn't been our growth, but the fact that we've kept our sense of fun and adventure. It's important to remember during the challenging times, that we make flying robots ... for me, that's a dream come true!Richard,
System Application Engineer
- It's great to be part of a company that is focused on more than just making money. To create a product that 'does good' and makes a difference in the world means a lot to me. Aeryon is full of awesome people who are a pleasure to work with.Amy,
- (1) Physical Workplace;
- (2) Work Atmosphere & Social;
- (3) Health, Financial & Family Benefits;
- (4) Vacation & Time Off;
- (5) Employee Communications;
- (6) Performance Management;
- (7) Training & Skills Development; and
- (8) Community Involvement.
Embedded Software Developer
Aeryon Labs is seeking a highly talented Embedded Software Developer to focus on development of features and services on our Linux based OS. This OS provides high level management of the sUAS. It does everything needed to pass commands to the control system, handle the image pipeline and comms, host our computer vision capabilities, send telemetry back to end users…
Financial Analyst (3 Month Contract)
As part of the Finance team reporting to the Director, Finance; the Financial Analyst will provide primary financial support; to one or more departments including monthly reporting and analysis, maintaining the budgeting/forecasting model and various business analysis to support finance during Aeryon’s rapid growth….
Finance Manager, Inventory & Costing
As part of the Accounting & Finance team, the Finance Manager, Inventory & Costing will be responsible for all aspects of product costing, providing strategic operational reporting, process development, system optimization and developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely cost reporting…
As a Java Developer, you have extensive Java experience, with a focus on writing efficient, scalable, and maintainable code. In-depth knowledge of UI frameworks like Swing and React is….
Public Safety Account Manager – North America
This position is focused on partnering to implement and execute the strategy and carrying out the day-to-day activities to achieve Aeryon’s customer, partnership and ultimately, sales success in the Energy sector of North America….
Senior Product Manager
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to support our expanding Product Management organization. Our team is highly talented, driven and motivated by tough challenges and having an impact on how our products are created and the way our customers use sUAS technology…
Supply Chain Director
You will have direct ownership of all activities related to strategy, sourcing, supplier development and supply of materials and will manage the fast growing Supply Chain from strategy to execution….
Production Operator (3 Month Contract)
As part of the Operations team, our Production Operators have an impact in ensuring quality and performance before our customers receive their products…
If you don’t see an opportunity posted in your area of expertise? Apply now through our General Application option so that we have you in our system when it’s time to grow and hire in your area of expertise!
Aeryon Labs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Aeryon is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (519) 489-6726.